Blog | Portfolio | Contact Us   

  Request a quote :  +91 8859005544
                                +91 8192005101
 
   Pure Search Engine & Internet Marketing Solution  

   
 

5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business


If we talk about digital marketing, it is important to know that plan and implement communication strategies on digital channels effectively integrating with offline forms of communication platforms and online tools, is the basic assumption for designing marketing campaigns successful.

90% of our interactions is via PC, tablet, smart phone and TV (connected to the network). Only the remaining 10% we rely on the press and on the radio. Communicate digitally, then, represents a competitive advantage which a marketing professional should never give up. To get the maximum yield in terms of communication, in fact, it is essential to integrate and coordinate the various tools at our disposal and use them synergistically part of a strategy.

Here are 5 simple strategies of digital marketing that any business owner can implement to help grow their business.

1. Set a target

90% of our integration is via PC, tablet, smartphone and TV (connected to the network). Only the remaining 10% we rely on the press and on the radio. Communicate digitally, then, represents a competitive advantage which a marketing professional should never give up. To get the maximum yield in terms of communication, in fact, it is essential to integrate and coordinate the various tools at our disposal and use them synergistically part of a strategy.
Here are 5 simple strategies of digital marketing that any business owner can implement to help grow their business.

2. Build a "marketing funnel"

With "marketing funnel" is defined as the system used to describe the process that takes place after the visit of a potential customer to the sale. And 'the "journey" of the consumer, from the knowledge of a brand / product / service purchase.
The funnel-shaped figure is visually understand the natural restriction by our initial to final customers and, therefore, that only a fraction of those visitors will become actual customers reaching the goal, understood as an act of purchase. There are four key moments:

AWARENESS: That awareness of the brand / product, the potential customer is aware of your product or service. It 'still a stranger, but it arrived on your site because they are looking for something they need and, therefore, you have to get his attention.
INTEREST: Interest active against certain products. In this phase, consumers are interested from your products and / or services. The aim is to provide more information.
DESIRE: Desire to get hold of that product. Arrived at this point, the visitor want a product or a specific service and, therefore, we must provide more details: characteristics, benefits, benefits, etc.
ACTION: The act of buying is the time when you have to be able to turn visitors into buyers. We have proven to be attentive to the needs of visitors and to have just what they need. Now what remains for the price, terms of payment and other aspects related to the purchase. The goal is not to get more leads, but generate a viral buzz among consumers.

3. Develop a Call-To-Action

To maximize the response of the users online you must include in your digital marketing plan creation and optimization of a call-to-action.
The call-to-action encourages the user, in a direct and effective way, to take a specific action such as, subscribe to a newsletter, download an e-book, view a webinar, purchase a product / service or make a donation to a 'non-profit association. An effective call-to-action is designed in such a way as to attract the user's attention, involve him and let him make a precise action and, in this way, it sets in motion the process of conversion.

4. Create an effective "lead magnet"

The "lead magnet" is an element of free and full of appeal, attracting visitors to our site to carry out the conversion action that we want, like, for example, 'buying a product or service.
It is to offer users a free benefit in exchange for something (precise) on their part that goes to increase the conversion rate. Offer something to the visitors of our site will bring great benefits to our digital marketing strategy and will work to "transform" casual visitors into customers, increasing our online business.
Therefore, we must be able to guide users throughout the marketing funnel and get them to take the action that we want.

5. Vehicular traffic to us

How can we do to send users on our site so that, then, we can guide them throughout the marketing funnel?
Surely we need to focus on quality content and always choose strategic keywords; this will help our content and the space in which it is housed to be displayed immediately in the search engines and, therefore, will bring increased traffic volumes. Another essential strategy to increase the number of accesses is to make the best use social mediae increase their engagement, that is, to involve more and more of our followers and reach most of the new building links stable and lasting relationships with our customers and prospects .
Targeted communication to social engagement will be functional to the strengthening of the customer experience, to lead generation and consolidation of relations with our users that will pass away, easily, from social channels to institutional platform and / or sales, and vice versa.

These simple strategies of digital marketing are just a tiny taste of what can be done to increase the success of your business.

SEO Consultant Dehradun, SEO Services Dehradun India

SEO 2015: what are the changes for next year ?
5 Digital Marketing strategy to grow your business  
Why make a site ?
Why SEO is important for a website ?
Why SEO is so important to the success of a company ?
 

Home    |    About us    |    SEO    |    SMO    |    Reputation Managment   |    PPC    |    Internet Marketing    |    Branding

Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved NKCSEO